heyaa! I'm Charlotte but my friends like to call me Coynie... you can call me either i don't mind :) I'm 19 and a first year History Undergraduate.
Musical/Disney/Harry Potter geek who loves Christmas and pretty things and likes being around bubbly, happy people :) I'm an ISFJ
D.O.B: 21st March
The way to my heart is through white chocolate. And pasta.
Proud Gryffindor and Lea Salonga/Alan Menken/Audrey Hepburn fangirl
Favourite musicals: Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Wicked, Miss Saigon, RENT and more
More loves: Singing, reading, listening to music, watching movies, playing the violin and watching way too many beauty and booktube videos on Youtube :)
Top 5 Disney Movies: 1. Beauty and the Beast 2. Aladdin 3. Tangled 4. Mulan 5. Lady and the Tramp
Your first time is NOT supposed to hurt
You are NOT supposed to bleed
If you bleed, that is NOT your hymen being ‘popped’, it is a tear due to lack of sexual arousal and natural lubrication.
This is all a MYTH perpetrated by men so they don’t have to make sure you are comfortable and sufficiently aroused enough before you have sex with them. It is an excuse to disregard and hurt you.
I just really want women to know this.
snoutthetinker said: OH DEAR GOD I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU (I have awful mice / rat phobias) sending kisses your way xxxxxxxx
Thank you!! Yeah, it happened the night my auntie flew in because we had to move my bed to the living room (my auntie is notorious for her lawnmower snoring) and two came into the living room and went behind a cupboard and under the fridge so I ended up in my parents’ bed because I was terrified (like the adult I am :P). Then in the morning they got stuck behind my mum and dad’s wardrobe so my parents got no sleep again from the noise.
And we keep saying “oh my god, why are we so scared, we can see the . They are more scared of us!” But it doesn’t really do anything.
The wifi is back praise the lord
We also have had mice in our apartment but I think they are almost gone.
I thought holidays were meant to be relaxing but my family were sleep deprived for two days from the sound of squeaking and scratching.
remember when troy and chad thought that saying sharpay spent the holidays shopping for mirrors was the greatest diss ever omg.
I feel so proud when friends tell me their parents like me. Like damn right they do, I am a delight.
Today I thought about how George would have felt attending Fred’s funeral and I think it might have hurt less to slam my fingers in a door.
I’ll take that and raise you one Remus-Lupin-at-James-Lily-and-Peter’s-funeral.
I’ll raise you one Remus-lupin-never-getting-to-attend-a-funeral-for-sirius
Do you think this is a fucking game??
By far the stupidest criticism of the new Thor is ‘no where in Norse mythology is Thor a woman, stop messing with mythology.’
Right, because Norse mythology is just fucking filled with stories about Thor hanging out with Iron Man and Captain America at the Avengers Tower.
welcome to womens clothing where the sizes are made up and the measurements don’t matter
I think we should all celebrate by taking a moment to appreciate Robert Pattinson’s attitude and I’m laughing so much right now.
JUST ALL THAT HE IS.
I’m going to miss this
Who would have thought he hated Twilight so much?
He hates Twilight more than Stephen King.
Boyfriend: I need a physical copy of Full Frontal Feminism by Jessica Valenti.
Me: You read that?
Boyfriend: Yeah you gave me the ebook, but I want a physical book.
Me: The whole thing???????????
Boyfriend: Cover to cover.
1. What is you middle name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your birthday?
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What's your lucky number?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
12. What was your last dream about?
13. What talents do you have?
14. Are you psychic in any way?
15. Favorite song?
16. Favorite movie?
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
18. Do you want children?
19. Do you want a church wedding?
20. Are you religious?
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
26. Have you ever been famous?
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
28. What type of music do you like?
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
32. How big is your house?
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
35. Have you ever tried archery?
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
39. Do you have any scars?
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
41. Are you a good liar?
42. Are you a good judge of character?
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
44. Do you have a strong accent?
45. What is your favorite accent?
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
52. Favorite food?
53. Favorite foreign food?
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
55. Most used phrased?
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
58. Do you have much of an ego?
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
60. Do you talk to yourself?
61. Do you sing to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
63. Biggest Fear?
64. Are you a gossip?
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
66. Do you like long or short hair?
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
68. Favorite school subject?
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
79. Who was your first real crush?
80. How many piercings do you have?
81. Can you roll your Rs?"
82. How fast can you type?
83. How fast can you run?
84. What color is your hair?
85. What color is your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
87. Do you keep a journal?
88. What do your parents do?
89. Do you like your age?
90. What makes you angry?
91. Do you like your own name?
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
94. What are you strengths?
95. What are your weaknesses?
96. How did you get your name?
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
98. Do you have any scars?
99. Color of your bedspread?
100. Color of your room?
I dearly wish that people would view their bodies as they view flowers…
Skin patches? Birthmarks?
Scars? Stretch marks?
Freckles? Moles? Acne scars?
Missing a few pieces?
handsome as ever~
Feel like you just look weird?
you’re fantastic looking~
I will never stop reblogging this